Over40pirate

Default Shop vac. filter cover, source needed

I am looking for a source for a cloth filter cover, to use as a prefilter, over
the pleated paper filter in my 16 gal Craftsman shop vac. It's not a Sears
part. It was on the Craftsman vacuun when I bought it used, to replace the same
model, I had been using for over 25 years! I can't say enough about this model
vac. The old one still sucked, but all the screws holding it together were
rusted out, and stripped.
I can't locate a source for these. Does anyone know what type fabric should be
used to make a bag?
FYI: I use a 5 gal. Shopvac brand vacuum, for chip collection, on my
Powermatic, portable thickness planer, RAS, and jointer, as well as around the
shop and house, and truck.
Thanks for any help, Cliff