Charlie Self

Swingman responds:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

. He's a duplicitous twerp who is going to
do major damage to the economic structure of this country, beyond what he

has
already done.

Without intending, note that you've just basically described every sitting
member of congress. Bush, or Clinton for that matter, couldn't succeed in
"duplicity" without the _complicity_ of the power hungry and greedy
*******s, of both parties, supposedly representing the people.

Lawmaker lawyers and lobbyist - a pox on good government, and cancers on the
body politic.

Not unintentional. I just believe Bush is slightly more of a twerp than most of
the others.

Charlie Self
"I think we agree, the past is over." George W. Bush