Larry Bud wrote:
When I built my dust collection system last year, I decided to make

my
own fittings because they are so expensive. I bought a sheet metal
unfolding CAD program for some bucks, but it was still less than

buying
premade fittings...

So I made up a bunch of templates for myself and was considering
selling them as a package on e-bay for something really reasonable
(like $20 for a bunch of different fittings). Think this might fly?
Here's a sample of a fitting (this one is 4x4x4) that you guys can

try
out for a while.

http://www.areddy.net/wood/4x4x4.pdf
http://www.areddy.net/wood/Wye_Cover_Page.pdf

Let me know what you think!

Getting "page cannot be found". Got another way to get to it?