Dave Hinz

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:54:04 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 4 Feb 2005 15:58:25 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

I wouldn't mind one in .30 either, but I'd shoot a 9 more...

ACK! the deadly Cop Killer .30 Mauser.

If it's anything like the .30 carbine to reload, I'm guessing it's
a bitch, though.

Chuckle...its fascinating to note all the brewhaha over "armor
piercing buuullets" in the last 15 yrs, when this 90 yr old pistol
cartridge designed for antique guns will generally whizz right though
both sides of a "bullet proof" vest and its wearer.

Gee. The ammo hasn't changed, the guns haven't changed... nope, not
gonna go there, we both know the score on that one.