Gunner

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:56:31 -0500, Jeff Wisnia

Have you seen the little led blinkers that screw onto the tire valve
stems?
Pretty cool I think they are called "Tire Flies"

No, but yesterday I saw for the first time a loooooong stretch limo
which had those stupid huge "spoked" spinner things on the wheels. They
look sort of like someone parted off the side of the wheel and mounted
it on some kind of bearing.

They keep on slowly rotating long after the wheels have come to a stop.

My teen aged son told me a set of four costs over a grand. Go figger....

And they are a heart attack waiting to happen. When you go though an
intersection and out of the corner of your eye you see spinning wheels
aimed in your direction...

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."