Ross Mac

"Ronald Carter" wrote in message
In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
John W Gintell :

I just saw an ad for http://www.mastershield.com gutter protection. Does
anyone have any experience with these. I am getting tired of cleaning my
gutters or suffering the consequences of not cleaning them.

I highly recommend Steelco gutter screens. They are one of the best kept
secrets in the no-clog gutter thingy industry. These screens are rigid
and flat, not bowed like the cheapo units at the home improvement
stores. They are steel, not aluminum, and they are wire mesh, not a flat
mesh. They don't cover the gutter opening, so they are more efficient in
heavy rains, and if the gutters every need cleaning, you can spray the
water hose right through the mesh without having to remove the screens.
Oh, and much they are much more reasonably priced than gutter helmet. Of
course, you can decide for yourself, but here's the web site:
http://www.gutterscreen.net

RC

I tried those when I lived in the forest in California and had some level of
success. That was until the large Sycamore leaves covered them and would not
wash off. Then the rain would run right past the gutters. They did work well
for pine needles.....
Oh...expect to hear the Wasp story too....