Dr Halonfire$

HVAC fella wrote:

...The supplys should be near the floor and close to windows if at
all possible. Returns should be as far away from the supplys to
eliminate stratification , and near the floor also.

Warm air rises. You can save heat and blower power by putting returns
in the floor near windows and supplies near the top of interior
walls.

Nick

Dave (HVACFella.) should know this; he's full of hot air and blows
regularly. What happened to DaveinLakeVilla, DaveinIllinois, and all your
other nicks? Why have you gone back to HVACFella? You were exposed as a hack
many time under that one last year! The inconsistency of this retard never
ceases to amaze me!

Incidentally why are you no longer preaching your version of Xianity all
over usenet? Have you finally realised that all that we Pagans said in the
dating groups you trolled was true? Or did you just get fedup with banging
your head on a brick wall? Don't assume that I disagree with you having your
own individual non-Pagan belief in any way; that is your choice and your
right. : While I may not agree with your dogma I do agree that you have
every right to believe it on a personal level. It seems strange that you
have suddenly abruptly stopped trying to shove it down people's throats
against their will. Why the change of tac?

--
My part-time website is at
http://5110.sytes.net