Mary Fisher

"Cuprager" wrote in message

Curiously i have just made a change to our house contents insurance... i
asked SWMBO to 'add up' the value of contents on a room to room basis so
that we could compare what we both thought the place should be insured
for... anyway, she estimated in all seriousness that her clothes etc were
valued to the sum of about 5k !!! I was gob smacked ) Try asking yours
to do the same (for insurance purposes of course so that you come away
with both testicles!) you might be as surprised as i was!!!

I doubt that mine would be £100.

No-one would give me that for them!

That's one reason why we don't have house insurance any more.

Mary

Gerry