Jay

Default Need datasheet / pinout of old Intel PROM C3601 & C3602

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 00:56:48 +0100 "David Winter"
wrote in Message id:
:

[sci.electronics.repair & sci.electronics.components added]

Hello,

I can't find anything about those early PROM chips which are used on a
circuit board I need to fix.

What board?

I need their pinout, if anybody knows where I can find them that would be
great.
I tried chipdir and similar sites but no luck, they only tell me that one is
a 256*4 PROM and the other a 512*4 PROM (we are talking in bytes, not
kilobytes, megabytes or gigabytes).
These chips date the 1970s.

Are the numbers C3601 & C3602 reference designations on the PCB, a label
on the chips themselves, or the part # located under the label? The part
number under the label is what's most important. Be aware that if these
*are* programmable, and you need a replacement, you may be in for a
difficult time.