Pete Snell

mtlwright wrote:
I was wondering if anybody else had any experience with these.

I have a few pair..

The only problem is the pair of Mechanix brand I had fell apart very
quickly. I spend a lot of time in my shop, but I don't do it for a
living anymore, so I suspect that for someone who does these gloves
wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks. Mine only lasted about two
months before the fingers started ripping through.

They generally hold up really well, but there are a few 'grades' built
for specific work. My 'Kawi green' pair finally gave up when I used them
for reroofing the house and garage. Asphalt shingles sure are
abrasive......

Anybody have any experience with any of the other brands? The Stanley
ones looked like they maybe more durable.

Check out the Mechanix website https://www.mechanix.com to see if
there is a pair more suitable to your uses.

Pete

--
__
Pete Snell

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw