BottleBob

Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 03:36:42 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:06:19 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

http://www.humvee.net/alpha/

"Fully loaded" it goes from 15,300 lbs. (2004) to 17,300 lbs.
(+2000 lbs.) so perhaps there will be a safety margin G.

Cliff:

"Fully loaded"? I think you've misunderstood what is meant by GCWR.

GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating), means the total weight of the
vehicle itself, AND any towed trailer.

BB,
You trying to spoil a bit of honest fun?

Cliff:

Hmmmm, it's interesting that you call intentional misrepresentation
"honest fun" when YOU do it, but call others liars, idiots, wingers, and
what not when THEY do the very same thing. LMAO!

Are YOU going to tell the lawyers, accountants & politicos
how to define "Fully loaded"?

Cliff:

"Fully loaded" is a commonly used term meaning all options available on
the vehicle, it DOESN'T mean the combined weight of the vehicle and the
heaviest trailer a vehicle can possibly tow.

Your term "Fully loaded" wasn't even located anywhere on the Hummer
site you gave. So where did it come from other than from your
imagination? Go look for yourself if you doubt me.

http://www.humvee.net/alpha/

Let me try to give a graphic example of how bogus your particular
interpretation of "Fully loaded" is. Say someone has a 3,000 lb.
Porsche Boxster then hooks up a loaded 11,000 lb. trailer to it. Do you
think it would THEN meet the "vehicles weighing 14,000 or more"
requirement to get the maximum tax write-off? You DO see how this
sounds, don't you? I fail to see why you are spending any time at all
trying to support such a ridiculous point. Is this more of what you're
calling "honest fun"? LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob