Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
I am wanting to run water line about 250 feet to my garden. Thinking
about using a ditch witch. Are these hard to use?

Depends. If you are a 6' 6" football player, no. If you are 72 years

old
and weigh 98 pounds, maybe.

Will there be very little pressure going that far? I plan on using
sprinklers to cover my 50 x 50 goot garden.

Should be OK. Read up on sprinklers, installation, blowing the water

out
for winter etc.

Also, the garden is not perfectly straight inline with the area of

the
house the waterline would need to come out of. Is this a problem.

Tubing bends.

Also in between the two are my fiel lines? How do I get around

that?

I don't know what a fiel line is. If it is anything like a fuel

line, you
surely don't want to cut them. Depends on the depth how you would

get
around, over, or under them.

Ment to say "field lines" (Septic tank)