Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"HVAC fella" wrote in message
'Upon removing the inspection panel my folks discovered that one of the
two built in breakers is not even hooked up. '

Had one exactly like this 2 weeks ago. It was a 14 kw and only 10 kw was
being energized because the one breaker in Furnace wasnt hooked up.

Ummm.....Davey....how is that possible? Explain in detail so that we that
know can laugh like never before.

So..you got 10kW out of a strip that WASNT 10kw.....amazing...

'Mom says there is one, 60 amp breaker to the unit so my guess is they
didn't run enough power to it'

I think you are correct. A 14 kw. furnace should pull right around 56
amps at 240 v. with motor running. Thats pretty close to a 60 amp
breaker.

LOL....you dont know a thing do you....

Try 58 amps and a 75-80 amp breaker.
Also...how can a unit, that used induction style elements that wrap around
the backside of the blower be stainless steel?
Post a model number or admit you are blowing smoke up the asses of those
that do not know better.

You sir, are no more a tech than I am the president.
You are nothing but a danger to anyone that even considers you otherwise.