Mary Fisher

"Owain" wrote in message
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| I am tempted to suggest that a better use of the couple of
| thousand quids worth of materials and labour to house them
| would be better spent on half a dozen outfits only, that do
| fit and would actually be worn...and the rest sold off or
| scrapped?
| What do you think?

I do not understand why women spend so much money on completely unsuitable
clothes. I was taken out clothes-shopping by a woman, once. She picked
this
top off the rail and asked me what I thought. Twenty pounds for a flimsy
synthetic thing that'll melt at the first sight of a boil-wash and last
about six weeks is a waste of money is what I thought, and pointed out
that
the same amount of money will buy nearly a week's worth of cotton shirts
from the ex-army shop.

I hate shopping for clothes. I can't understand why women want to do it.
Most of mine are very old, hand made or from the charity shops. There isn't
much ...

I do keep getting letters from some company telling me I'm a premier
customer because of my superb record and offering me all sorts of junk. I've
never bought from them ...

Mary

Owain
Primark Man