CJT

NSM wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

I am trying to find an "artistic" use for a few old computer monitors

oscilloscope". NO, I don't want to do that, but rather make an audio
display, driving the yoke with a stereo amp to move the beam around the

You can't drive a yoke with audio and it makes no sense.

Ever hear of Lissajous figures?

You could just
figure out the connections and hook the L and R to two of the color inputs
but it'd be kind of crappy. I'd look for a circuit to do this from maybe
Elektor or Silicon Chip (two magazines).