NSM

"Billa" wrote in message
om...
first please forgive me if this is out of topic
Sice I lost the original cable I'm trying to find instruction to build
a charger for my digital-camera battery.
It's a DPS-9000 digipower 7,2 Volts ?mAh Li-Ion

I have to find specification/drawings/suggestions to build a device
that will charge properly my battery without making it explode, using
a 15.0 volts dc 800 mAh as input (one of the two components of the
switching power supply has this output, and I've lost the second
component!!)

I hope to find suggestions (any kind) in this newsgroup!

Sorry you are in Italy. You can buy those on eBay for as little as $5 -
universal LiON charger - but that's a USA price.