Robin S.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok, let's put it another way.... what small enclosed VMCs are available
and what do they usually run used (for one that hasn't been beat to
death)? I figure if there is a machining center with a toolchanger and
everything it will probably do what I'm after. I don't need to hold
.001" on the whole part but definitely need to for certain areas of it.

You need to identity what you need at this point. After reading this group
for several years, and selling tools for several years, knowing what you
*need* is paramount.

If you spend $7K on a machine that cannot do what you want it to, you have
wasted that money, and the time required to buy (and perhaps sell) that
machine.

So... Be specific...

Regards,

Robin