Bubba

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:51:58 -0600, (HVAC fella)
wrote:

'And you DAvey boy are the laughing stock of the industry. Everyone
knows it. Your advice is so bad its deadly. Go away davey. Nobody wants
your advice you looney hack.
Bubba '

ME: You (and your commrades) have had countless people in this NG and
in ALt.HVAC tell you that your attitude is very bad, that you have a
superiority complex, and that you are obnoxious in the way you tell HO's
to 'F off' and thru other forms of degrading vile talk .How come you
dont see the importance of relating to HO's out of politeness and
charity instead of leaving them with a worse opinion of our Trade ? If
you cant promote the hvac trade in a positive manner, then, you shouldnt
be in it nor dealing with the public in anyway. Lastly, the advice i
give (for some reason) , makes you feel insecure with the way you
respond ; theres no need to feel insecure and think you know it all
Bubba . Nor does trying to demean a fellow HVAC Tech cause you feel
insecure. Its all very uneccesary. Please dont do this anymore Bubba,
and, remember to act professional with HO's from now on. Many thanks.
Dave

(God bless).

God bless doesnt cut it with me. You are still a hack and always be a
hack. Your advice is stupid, sucks and will most likely get someone
hurt. Now..............Blow Me you idiot Dave.
Bubba