Stormin Mormon

Ah, I love a simple answer written by a man who understands the real world.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
I don't understand why you can't continue to use the measuring wheel,
regardless of the weather. What am I missing here, other than you'd
rather not walk in the snow?

We had 26" of snow in one day here in Massachusetts (where the OP is
too) two weeks ago, with drifts at least four feet high against some
parts of my own house.

How the hell is anyone going to get any kind of decent measurements
pushing a measuring wheel through that unless someone does a heck of a
lot of shoveling or snow blowing first?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia