Murdoc Murdoc is offline
Junior Member

Default Some Help Needed with a Old Rear Projection Magnavox

I need some advice and some info on where I can find some parts. OK I got this TV free from my grandpa last summer after he upgraded to a 56" HD Sony I have just recently got around to messing with it due to moving, so anyway I was wondering where I might be able to pick up a new screen for this thing. The current one is has tons of scratches in it and its a little warped. And I also have a problem a little hard to explain. When ever I use the TV to play a DVD or Video Game there is a Ora around the Character and text the color on said Ora depends on the color its surrounding and the brighter the color the larger the Ora gets. I am trying to get at least 2 more years out of this TV giving me time to save up for something better. My grandpa bought this TV new in 92. Any advice and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

TV Info:
Make: Magnavox
Model #: RM8540 A103
Serial #: 11237205