Mary Fisher

"nightjar .uk.com" nightjar@insert_my_surname_here wrote in message

t...
So far I count 1.5 cu meters of 'flat' space used - drawers full of
things line appx. 36 wooly things, (all mine fit into just one drawer,
she has 4 of them) t-shirtsd (4 drawers, I have one) socks and leggy
things (3 drawers, I have 1/2 (underwear -daren't count it. I have 1/4
drawer for mine) plus 48" of hanging space for all the size 12 dresses
that no longer fit....compared with my niggardly 32" of hanging space for
the trousers and jackets that do...and shoes. Must be at least 20 pair
compared to my 5...

I am tempted to suggest that a better use of the couple of thousand quids
worth of materials and labour to house them would be better spent on half
a dozen outfits only, that do fit and would actually be worn...and the
rest sold off or scrapped?

What do you think?

You need to buy more clothes.

Quite.

Although I don't have - or want or need - as many clothes as his wife,
Spouse has more than he does and he's hardly sartorial!

Mary

Mary

Colin Bignell