Lurch

On 3 Feb 2005 02:28:48 -0800, (Ian) strung
together this:

Does anyone know anything about these filters, or if the Samsung one
contains anything special? I do not want to invalidate the warranty
of the product or risk breaking the fridge itself.

Off the top of my head I can't remember how much the various Samsung
water filters are as they tend to use a different design for every
fridge. Currys will be expensive compared to anywhere else no doubt
and we don't get much in the way of third party filters for Samsung so
customers are directed to Samsung as they sell genuine filters
directly for not much more than we can get them for.
--

SJW