fred

In article , Geoff Lane
writes
Anyone know where I can get a matched pair (Same key for two locks) of
Eoro locks size 85mm

Mine appear to be about 87mm with the securing hole about 42mm from
one side, I don't think it is half way.

ScrewFix sell matched 70mm locks but not 85mm

I know B&Q sell this type but I think they charge for one barrel about
the same a ScrewFix charge for three.

Online suppliers are defo cheaper than your local locksmith,
http://www.lockshop-warehouse.co.uk are a little pricier than a lot of online
suppliers but quote a fixed price of 5quid for keyed alike on a pair of
cylinders. They have Zone 1400 series (only 5pin I'm afraid) in 90mm at
17quid each before the keyd alike charge, also Evva 5pin in 87mm at the
same price

http://www.londontools.co.uk/ have Zone 1500 Series 6pin cyls (a well
regarded but low priced cyl) at just over a tenner (85 & 90mm) but you'd
have to email them to see if they will do keyed alike. Don't expect a reply
by return, they are cheap for a reason ;-).

HTH
--
fred