Larry Jaques

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:24:38 -0800, the inscrutable mac davis
spake:

get it down to basics... the guy you wanted lost.... some other guy
won...

I didn't want either top contender. I voted Libertarian.

maybe it was your fault for not being active enough in getting votes
for your guy, maybe it's just karma..

Yabbut this crazy f*ck is going to get all of us killed.

you now have 3 years to gear up for getting your choice in, go for
it...

We may not -have- that long.

but also admit that however it happened and whoever won, he's the
President... and you can either work toward being positive and
lobbying for what you want done, or be an anchor... YMMV

You bet your ass I'm working for a positive change.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development