Andrew Gabriel

Default Just seen another horror story

In article ,
Andrew McKay writes:
Trying to claim on NHBC has, according to reports I've read elsewhere,
been notorious for ending up with no result for the householder.

Quite possibly the biggest problem people have in claiming via NHBC is
that they try to lodge the claim directly themselves. If they used a
firm of solicitors it is more than likely they would be successful,
because solicitors talking to solicitors usually ends up with a
result.

It was a solicitor who told me solicitors regard them as pretty
worthless, so I wouldn't stake too much hope on that path either.

--
Andrew Gabriel