Sunworshipper

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:32:33 GMT, "R.H." wrote:

More photos have just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

260 Whait , I've seen something like that before. ;o/

261 Notary stamp that is used on documents that are never looked at.

262 Jointer for masonry. I've got a better one that is drop forged
and is S shaped. That kind suck.

263 Repair kit for my computer.

264 That is a make sure you have your glasses on and willing to have
whole or parts flying at high speed at you things. I prefer the 2"
fluted concrete nails and they don't make them like they use to !
It's amazing how long it takes some to land. Sound kinda like
ricocheted bullets when the heads come off and hit you inside your
nostril.

265 One of those things that I've yet to get. I'm curious how that
would work in a planer. Do the blades fly apart when they fail or
crashed ?