Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
Dick wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-

I do home inspections (here on Cape Cod) & with the snow I can lo longer
use my measuring wheel to measure the size of the homes I'm inspecting.
Is there such a thing as an optical, sonic or laser device that would
enable me to measure exterior walls without having to trudge through the
snow to do this?
Even better (since I have to photograph the homes anyway) does anyone
know of a camera based tool that would take digital pictures plus
display (or make possible for me to figure out) wall dimensions?
[Alternative: text/html]

I don't understand why you can't continue to use the measuring wheel,
regardless of the weather. What am I missing here, other than you'd
rather not walk in the snow?

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland