John Rumm

Pecanfan wrote:

the taps used to be for now. I wonder if I turned the water off, opened the
current bath taps (bathroom becoming kitchen) and removed the end caps from
the old kitchen taps whether I could blow some water out the system? The
pipe run between the two points is probably about 15m. Or is this a silly
idea?

It is unlikely to get all the water out, although it may shift a bit
more... Oh, and you will probably need to use a compressor to supply the
air! (using for example, a air duster nozzle and a cloth round the pipe
to create a airtight (ish) seal)

--
Cheers,

John.