kip

Ok It sounds like you dont know what you are doing.
Horizontal line is a Vertical deflection fault possibly bad
Vert IC ,Bad solder at the base or Bad Filter caps in that circuit.
Best call somebody in.

kip
"XiaorA2" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a Toshiba projection TV which has a horizontal line going across
the
screen when I first turn the TV on. The Line is maybe 1/4-1/2" in size.
After
about 15 minutes the line starts raising up and eventually goes to the top
of
the screen and disappears.

Could this be caused by a bad horizontal output transistor?

I tried replacing all the caps since from my research I see that is the
main
problem.

Oh yeah its a model no. TP4871B

thanx for any help!