Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 05:22:43 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

no spam wrote:
: The other day I heard a radio talk-show host state that "Liberalism is a
: mental disorder." I can't help but agree.

So, you're a dittohead, yes? Happily following the serial divorcer, drug
addict Rush Limbaugh down whatever path he decides to stagger, eh?

Have fun!

-- Andy Barss

Not the OP there Andy, but just FYI so you don't appear uninformed next
time you launch your anti-limbaugh vitriol -- it weren't Limbaugh who uses
that quote. It's a different talk show host, but I'll leave the
determination of which one as an exercise for the reader.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety

Army General Richard Cody