Default My Apology to this Group - Business Closing - Equipment for Sale

Several days ago, I posted a notice to this group that I was closing my
business and have equipment for sale. If I violated the rules of this
group in any way, it was done in ignorance, and I sincerely apologize.
Otherwise, I think I owe no apology to anyone. If someone would direct
me to a site where the rules of this group are written, I'll do my best
to follow them.

My post was pretty short. I simply said to e-mail me for further
information. Some folks here had a problem with that, and spent
considerably more time posting ugly untrue assumptions rather than
sending me a sincere inquiry. I did receive some legitimate responses
and actually sold items as a result of the post. Thank you.

I believe that most people are honest and are who and what they say
they are. Further, even in questionable situations, I believe in
acertaining the truth rather than making assumptions that have no basis
other than suspicion. To the individuals who trashed me with hateful,
untrue comments, without checking anything out, please try to learn how
to get along in this world and get a real life.