Art

Consumer Reports rated sinks a while back and they thought thickness made no
difference in quality of stainless steel sink. Thin ones often have pad
underneath.

"PJx" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:06:34 -0500, 008 wrote:

Joe Bobst wrote:
I am going to get a 22 gauge double sink

Flimsy sinks aren't worth even taking out of the carton. Drain and
faucet
setting problems eat up the cost difference in a hurry. Get the heaviest
gage
you can find and avoid all the hassles. HTH

Joe

Can you elaborate? The 22 gauge has a thinner metal, which may be more
flexable and noiser than a 18 gauge. But how can it cause a
drain/faucet setting problem? If I can connect the faucet and disposal
correctly, then what the problem will be in the future?

Noise is the ONLY problem you will have. If that bothers you then
pay more.

PJ