Andy Hall

Default Equivalent fluorescent power

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:36:15 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Where I do use them I only use electronic ballasts. They are even
worse when run at mains frequency. I am sensitive to flicker from
phosphor devices like tubes and CRTs so find electronic ballasts
essential anyway

Again, flicker will be increased by the poor choice of tubes. And, of
course, I meant high frequency ballasts. No point in only half doing the
job.

Yes, sure. That's what I meant as well. I'm not sure that there
are electronic ballasts that are not HF though??

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl