jay

Was there a warning with your shades ? There should have been. I
have Anderson and pella, , maybe the exclusion is new I do not remember
seeing it . Before I get cellulars I will research it more. I just put
in a 5x8 Tripane id hate to break it. Why not just open a window and
get fresh air in.

There was no warning. Anyway, the shades would likely not be a problem as
long as the sidetracks aren't installed (but then why bother with a high r
value shade with gaps). With the sidetracks, it creates the seal on the
sides that traps the hot air between the shade and the glass on a sunny day.

J.