Jeff Wisnia

.... ... wrote:

Great idea!! Lets see ,dryer 30 amps range 50 amps Maybe she could
just cook on low heat
Come on do it right or don't do it at all

Bill

I kinda had a feeling that would be the case which is why I left myself
wriggle room by saying, "if the present dryer breaker and cable can
handle the stove load", in my reply.

Probably the only person on this group who would have taken my
questioning whether a xfer switch would be "code legal" (if the wiring
and breaker were adequate for the stove) as a serious suggestion is that
&*%$^&# Matt. I won't know if he did or not because I killfiled him
after I decided that his whole alimentary tract had somehow gotten reversed.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)