William Deans

Greetings,

It doesn't have to look bad. Put it all behind an access panel that
requires a little key to open built into the wall in the laundry room.

Hope this helps,
William

"ThePetPage" wrote in message
Cool idea! I know most folks wouldnt like the "hacking" part of this but I

like
it a lot cause I always try to do the same thing. That is make use of

"pieces"
that already are available to come up with a solution.

What makes this one even better to me is, when you arriove at your remote

home,
cabin, whatever, you can unhook the mousetrap, and now you have a phone!

Even at the really good price of less than $10 a month for monitoring, now

you
have a wireless phone you can use only while you are there if needed.

John