Ross Mac

wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:12:11 -0500, "Ross Mac"

wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:11:14 -0500, "Ross Mac"
wrote:

"John W Gintell" wrote in message
I just saw an ad for http://www.mastershield.com gutter protection.
Does
anyone have any experience with these. I am getting tired of cleaning
my
gutters or suffering the consequences of not cleaning them.

I heard on one of those home improvement shows on the radio this weekend
that gutter helmet was the best and worked for pine needles and
leaves.....here is a link to their page...
http://www.gutterhelmet.com/
good luck, Ross

It also makes a fabulous and inviting habitat for yellow jackets and
wasps!

BB

So do the eves and many other places around the home...there is no perfect
solution....Ross

It's especially attractive to them. Far more than spots such as eves.

BB

Well, you can go without gutters, you can clean them or go with a covered
system. Either way, there is still someone who will post that it is an
imperfect system....to each his own....Ross