Bob_M

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:25:15 GMT, Freedom55 "joinertake this
wrote:

I want to install wall mounted speakers in my dining room. My stereo is
in my family room which is about 25 feet away. Does anyone sell wireless
speaker kits so that I can avoid running wire to the dining room speakers?

Ron

You might want to take a look at Acoustic Research AR) 900 Mhz
transmitter and their various speakers. While not fully audiophile
quality they do suffice for MOST situations, especially if used for
background or mood music.

You can also find a number of them on eBay. They do work quite well.

Good luck.