Fire&Ice

Colbyt" wrote in message

Speaking from experience and as a landlord, I would be livid if you

followed
Tom's advice and sanded my floors.

I would never think of sanding the floors in a house I don't own. That is
just me and I do have respect for other people's property.

The paste wax suggestion is an excellent one but it takes a lot of work.

An
easier approach that works almost as well with 1/10th the work is to find

Janitor supply store in your area and buy a commercial grade liquid wax

for
wood flooring. $10-15 a gallon and a gallon goes a long way.

The finished result will look as good as you are at getting the floor

clean
before you apply it. The shine should last 3-6 months before you need to
recoat.

Ding * ding * ding...I think we have a winner here. That sounds like
something I can handle. I think my husband will be moving all the furniture
out of the living room this weekend when he gets home, but he doesn't know
it yet.
Thanks so much for your advice.

F&I

--
~Never knock on Death's door: Ring the doorbell and run (he hates that)~