Dave in Lake Villa

'vent is 2" seems to be open with no sags or dips. not sure if 2" is big
enough'

Your flue pipe (vent) is bigger than 2 " ; measure it and ill bet its
3" or larger.

'I can hear what sound like water in the inducer but when I took it
apart no water ran out. (was wet)
have not check hoses to switch for blockage pulled drain tube off
inducer and no water came out'

The bearings on the inducer motor might be worn and making a noise which
sounds like water swishing around ; these inducer motors see alot of
heat...especially on 80% gas furnaces.

'I would like to check this switch and see it its seeing the correct
pressure on it, but not sure what it should be or how to properly check
it.'

Youll need a Magnehilic Gauge or a Manometer -- these things arent
readily available to the general public ; HVAC tradesmen have them on
the truck for diagnosing. The PRessure switch may not have the pressure
rating stamped on it...in which case, the parts page might
otherwise....the Serviceman would have to call the Bryant Wholesaler to
find it out. Armed with this info, the Serviceman would use his
instrument to see how much vaccuum the Inducer fan is pulling which
would determine if the switch is ok , defective, or..if the Inducer is
not developing enough vaccuum for some reason. I think youve gone as
far as you can without calling for Service. Good luck.