Sexytom976

Humm.... since the guy doesnt care about it too much...

Time to learn the art of sanding floors using a floor sander.
(make sure to rent one with the vac attached for dust)

Take the rented sander and experiement.

Easy job. When dont with sanding slop on the cheapest
polyurathane you can find. Should last a year or two.

Tom

Fire&Ice wrote:
We are renting a house that has hardwood floors in the entryway,

living room
and hallways. I really don't like the hw flooring (I must be the

only one).
Anyway, the floor is very dingy looking and really needs to be

refinished
but since it isn't my house I am not going to invest the money and

the owner
doesn't really care what it looks like (he was going to put carpet in

LR but
decided against it for whatever reason). Is there something

inexpensive
that can be done to get the floor looking better?
I have a huge area rug in the living room to cover most of it.

Thanks for any ideas.

F&I
--
~Never knock on Death's door: Ring the doorbell and run (he hates

that)~