Jim Stewart

Cliff wrote:

Snip...

I would advise everyone out there to utilize a tax professional when
trying to understand these types of complicated tax issues. At the very
least, if you are going to use a web site for advice, make sure you can
corroborate the info they provide in a second reliable site. This stuff
is too important to your business to not let professionals handle it.

Robert,
You need to know what a lot of it is first. Those "professionals"
ostly just look at history. What WAS done. By then it's too late
to do something different with more benefit to you.

Damn straight.

We paid good money for a good tax consultant
and still ended up with a big bill. My wife/
bookkeeper spent several hours figuring out
how to do the research tax credit and saved
us several thousand. And tought the tax
consultant how to do it...