Franc Zabkar

On 1 Feb 2005 13:00:19 -0800, (Billa) put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Sice I lost the original cable I'm trying to find instruction to build
a charger for my digital-camera battery.
It's a DPS-9000 digipower 7,2 Volts ?mAh Li-Ion

I have to find specification/drawings/suggestions to build a device
that will charge properly my battery without making it explode, using
a 15.0 volts dc 800 mAh as input (one of the two components of the
switching power supply has this output, and I've lost the second
component!!)

I'm building this universal battery charger kit:
http://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_101728/article.html

It is based on the TEA1102 IC from Philips:
http://wwww.ges.cz/sheet/t/tea1102.pdf

If all you want is to charge Li-Ion batteries, then the design can be
scaled down relatively cheaply.

- Franc Zabkar