Scott Altman

I've read all the posts/replys.....some are funny and some well meant.
One thing i "know" is that when armed conflict occurs .... non
combatants suffer the most.
Soldiers / terrorists / crusaders, accept the fate that might await
them.....all others must wait in true fear & terror.
Sometimes i fear more the people waving flags & "books" than the ones
carrying a rifle. Few bullets are spent without reason.....but many
have been injured with words from books & had the day clouded under the
shadow of a flag.

When i am searched at the airport to travel in my own country, i feel
the enemy has already won a battle, though not the war.
When i & my children pay out the taxes we do to support the free
wheeling programs & expenses incurred by our government to "keep the
peace" i feel the enemy has already won.

When we had to take down a Nativity on the courthouse lawn last
year....the enemy had won.
Last year someone defaced a Mosque near my hometown, again an enemy won.

When i hear the words RagHead, Honkey, ******, Greaser etc. i know an
enemy has won.

Who is the enemy ? many things to many people.......maybe the best we
can do it to not become an enemy to ourselves or to others.

Just an opinion, very off topic, but inportant to me....and if you don't
like it then that is just too darn bad. Hope i didn't make an enemy !