Nick Hull

In article . com,
wrote:

I am wanting to run a water line about 250 feet to my shed where I have
a garden. The problem is, between my house and garden are my spetic
tank field lines. Any suggestions on how to properly do this or how I
can water my garden without digging a new line?

I once had a similiar problem so I buried a garden hose at ZERO depth.
It didn't stick up but you could see it if you parted the grass.
Fortunately it was sloped so it would drain for the winter but an air
blast would work. Didn't work in freezing weather but neither did the
garden.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/