Vaughn Simon

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am wanting to run a water line about 250 feet to my shed where I have
a garden. The problem is, between my house and garden are my spetic
tank field lines. Any suggestions on how to properly do this or how I
can water my garden without digging a new line?

(You ain't gunna like my answer) Hire day labor, hand dig. How
expensive that is depends on how deep you have to go and what kind of soil
you have. Use schedule 40 PVC and put plenty of extras in the ditch! PVC
is cheap, ditches are expensive. Take time to think and dream. What else
are you ever going to want out there? Phone? Electricity? TV? Air? Computer
data? Might want a standby generator someday? Get all that conduit in the
ground while the ditch is open.

Vaughn