john

"m Ransley"
Im sure google will find them, but you will never get the full fidelity
with wireless if sound quality is your 1st concern with average priced
equipment. Top quality wireless equipment in itself is very expensive.

wireless speakers usually come in 900mghz or 2.4 GHz styles
some will overlap with cordless phones or wireless internet.

I have a few pairs of wireless speaker rokon sp? or some such brand. I
purchased them on eBay for 40 bucks. They are ok for background fill music.
the sound quality is similar to radio shacks small Mimius speakers the
driver is 5-1/4" with a decent tweeter so the response is 80-20,000 at low
listening levels. I set them on the patio or down by the pond when I'm
entertaining.

another option is flat speaker wire, if you plan to paint the room soon. The
wire goes on like masking tape and you paint over it.
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=100-015
this way you don't need batteries or outlet plugs to hook up the speakers.