dadiOH

steeda wrote:
Hello,

I just bought a house in Santee, CA, known for expansive soils. After
pulling up some carpet, I found 2 hariline 1/16" cracks running
across one of the rooms. ( an addon, which was to code ). The house
is 30 years old, the addon is 8 years old. I haven't pulled carpet
from the original structure yet. The largest width mesaured at any
point in the cracks is 1/16". The crack "splits apart' and the sides
are totally level with one over, not an up/down situation.

Is this a concern?

No

--
dadiOH