skeezics

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:35:20 -0500, "Junkyard Engineer"
wrote:

After reading thread about african padauk, now, I wonder how to work with
african mahogany.

Glue, dust, etc... ?

Tia

good stuff ! im currently doing my kitchen with it and its turning out
nice. i got 8/4 stock as that was what was available at a good price.
5 dollars b/f. that may be a drive by? while resawing there was some
reaction wood present but all in all nice to work with. honduran
mahgony is better. but its more $$$$. all these boards were 12 - 16
inches wide ! made the case for a good bandsaw purchase. hehehehe.
every project needs a new tool right?

skeez