toolguy

Holy cow! Did you ever get a great deal. The sliding table alone is
worth that used. I'm assuming you haven't taken delivery of this unit
yet as your answers should be easy to answer yourself. I have the same
sliding table. The fence goes on and off the unit in about 3 seconds.
It's meant to be off the table unless your crosscutting. As well, the
table is very simple to level and adjust. Allen bolts on the legs
allow you to level the unit to your saw. I love mine and wouldn't want
to be without it. If you have the space I suggest you'll grow to love
it. However, if you never do sheet goods you may find you don't use it
much. If your space isn't large like you've said here, take your time
and plan carefully where you position it. All this space has other
uses as well, like lay out and glue up tables etc. Check out their
website for more info:
http://www.excalibur-tools.com/produ...tm?product=slt

Neil